LIFE SETTLEMENT TRANSACTION PROCESS
The life settlement process begins with Coventry First’s sophisticated valuation system that determines if an offer can be made.
Here is how the process works:
- A completed questionnaire and authorization are submitted to Coventry First along with carrier illustrations and medical records for the last five years.
- Coventry First values the policy to determine if an offer can be made.
- Coventry First relays the offer to the advisor.
- Once an offer is accepted, Coventry First issues closing documents.
- After receiving the executed closing documents, the change of ownership and beneficiary forms are sent to the life insurance company.
- Upon confirmation that the change forms have been processed by the carrier, funds are released to the policyowner.
Take a few minutes to submit a policy on behalf of your client, or if you prefer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.836.8300.